Standard Return Policy: We want you to feel completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return an item covered by our Standard Return Policy within 30 days from the original date of purchase. Items that are being returned must be in new and unused condition. Additionally all original boxes, bags, packaging and literature must be in new condition and included with the returned product. Consumable products (sports nutrition) may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Please make sure the items you wish to return meet these criteria prior to proceeding. If you purchase multiple sizes of the same product (i.e. cleats in 6.5D, 7.0D & 7.5D) and choose to return some, but not all products, you will be responsible for a 10% restocking fee even if it is returned within 30 days of purchase. Other restrictions may apply.
All product returns require a Return Authorization Number.
Items Not Eligible for Return: Although we have a very flexible return policy on most of the items we sell, there are some exceptions. The following items may not be returned under any circumstances:
- Unwrapped Bats - DO NOT take the plastic wrapper off of your new bat until you are certain it is the correct weight or size. Once the plastic wrapper has been removed, the bat cannot be returned to Blackout Sports
- Jocks & Undergarments - Due to the personal nature of the product
- Mouthguards - Due to hygenic reasons
- Special Orders, Custom Orders, Team Orders or other Special Accommodations
- Customized Products - This includes jerseys with personalization
- Blemished Products
- Mystery Products
- Daily Deal Products
Most manufacturers provide warranty services for defective products, directly.